Temat: me to photography. T

In college I hit a rough patch. I was buying expensive sneakers I really didn't like. I was going with the crowd, just for the fleeting validation of someone admiring my shoes for a few seconds in passing. The Nike Air Max 90 Femme Noir time spent in college introduced me to "resale: culture. Some people Nike Air Vapormax Dames bought multiple pairs of shoes at premium sizes to sell them for higher prices. Some people made trades. People were on social media looking for sneaker plugs to get shoes a day or so before they came out, or claimed to be sneaker plugs. The only people who seemed to be more important on campus other than sneaker plugs were Nike Air Presto Homme party promoters who posted the same flyer on Instagram for a month straight. Someone was always posting a dirty shoe they wanted to trade, or sell for double the retail Nike Air Max 90 Homme price. I bought a couple pair of Jordans that I didn't really like, only to sell them to friends later after wearing Adidas NMD Femme them only one or two Nike Air Max 90 Heren times.

When I was going to Morgan State, I bought my first and last pair of shoes that cost over Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Femme $200, a pair of Tim Duncan's (known in Baldamore as "Duncans or "dopes) in all black. Those were heavy and I ultimately sold them, too. I never sold shoes as a side hustle. I just had shoes I didn't like or wear that much, and I wanted to make a little bit of the money back. I was broke and I needed something in my pocket as I started Nike Air Max Tavas Donne to cultivate other interests.

After transferring to Norfolk State, my roommate at the time, Phil Amofah, introduced me to photography. The art form soon became all I was interested in. Once I started to take it seriously, photography gave my life a sense of purpose, and sneakers Nike Air Presto Hombre became an afterthought. The sneaker that I've been wearing the longest is the Nike Air Max Tailwind 2010. I got them in 11th grade and I initially thought they didn't look right Nike Roshe Run Dames on my feet. The shoe had an Nike Blazer Mujer mystical quality about them that made me keep them in my rotation. They became the shoes I wore when photographing anything on campus. I ran to every sporting event after class with every piece of camera gear in tow. The Nike Tailwind 2010 went on to become my go-to shoe; the sneaker I threw on no matter the circumstance. I still wear them, bald soles, insoles Adidas NMD Womens and all. I've gotten my money's worth out of those shoes seven times over.