logo słówka

#1 2017-11-08 10:13:47

evahe
Pisarz

jaune et très violente

Xi Jinping met Murdoch: welcome foreign media to China coverage
On September nike shox turbo 18, Chinese President Xi Jinping met with News Corp.'s executive chairman, Murdoch, at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing. Xinhua News Agency reporter Xie Huan Chi photo Xinhua Beijing September 18 (Xinhua) President Xi Jinping met with News Corp.'s executive chairman, Murdoch, at the Great Hall of the People on the ugg guantes 18th. Xi Jinping said that China and the United States are two important countries in the Cheap nike air max world, the two countries have broad common interests and great potential for cooperation. My important consensus with President Obama is that the common interests of China and the United States are far greater than differences. The two sides agreed that China and the United States should strive to build a new relationship between major powers. It is in the common interest of the two peoples to establish such a great power relationship that does not conflict,  mutual respect, cooperation and win-win. Baratas Nike At present, the overall development of Sino-US relations is good. With the joint efforts of the two governments and people from all walks of life, China and the United States have made positive progress  in exchanges and cooperation in various fields, bringing more tangible benefits to the people of the two countries and promoting world peace, stability and development. Xi Jinping pointed out that at the invitation of President Obama, I am going to pay a state visit to the United States. My visit is to work with the United States to continue to expand pragmatic cooperation in various fields and deepen the friendship between the two peoples, to promote greater development of Sino-US relations, and to better benefit the peoples of the two countries and the peoples of the world. I hope that through this visit, President Obama will continue to exchange views on major issues of common concern, maintain high-level strategic communication between the two countries and provide guidance for the development of zapatos nike Sino-US relations in the future. He will showcase China and the United States at the bilateral, regional and global levels. To promote and expand the friendly exchanges between the two peoples, to enhance mutual understanding between the two peoples and to deepen the basis of public opinion between China and the United States on the basis of common interests and to promote the two sides to achieve as many substantive achievements as possible in various fields. Xi Jinping said that China will continue to be open to foreign media, welcome foreign media and journalists to report on China to introduce the world to China to help  the world grasp China's development opportunities and enhance the Chinese people and peoples understand each other and cooperation. Murdoch said that the United States and the international media are highly concerned about President Xi Jinping State visit to the United States, concerned about your visit with the United States during the exchange. I would adidas y3 like to wish you a complete success, and News Media's Wall Street Journal and other media will fully cover your visit. US-China relations are important and the common interests of the two countries are increasing. This is an important guarantee for the continuous strengthening of bilateral relations. News Corp. and its news organizations are willing to make positive efforts to promote mutual understanding between the two countries and promote cooperation between the two countries. Yang Jiechi attended the meeting. Previous 1 2 Next page

Stopka forum

Forum PunBB, modyfikacja Nexus Media

Copyright 2017 © slowka.pl Serwis należy do wydawnictwa Edgard jezykiobce.pl logo
Webdesign: TonikStudio.pl