logo słówka

#1 2017-05-25 16:48:28

shawnturner4
Bywalec

short I sound unstressed?

Hi,

In an unstressed syllable, vowels would become a schwa in many cases.

However, in the word DESERT, the short e sound (as in bet) in stressed syllable becomes short I sound (as in bit) in unstressed syllable. dEz-irt vs dI-zirt.

So is the short I sound (as in bit) acting as the schwa?

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/short-i-sound-unstressed.3326973/
-Animated B2B Marketing Video Examples

#2 2017-09-01 04:50:15

chensolo
Redaktor

Re: short I sound unstressed?

On the phone, he smiled and told me that now he is tangle or not to return to Beijing. I said, must come back, we are waiting for it. He said, but Shoes Outlet here the treatment is better ah. I am very happy, a year ago, he can not dominate their own destiny, social relations intricate, an inattentive fate let him fall a somersault. It is because he did not retreat, even in the system of work, many things involuntarily, he still maintained the ability to learn to maintain the state of progress every day, even if the stay can still live a very good power. A few days ago, he sent me a micro letter, told me a reason. There are two ways of life in the system: First, rely on interpersonal Cheap Crossbody Bags relationships alive, such people need to be at ease, but his promotion and fortune is with the contacts and leadership decisions Nike Free 3.0 V5 are closely related, you have to meet a good leader Fortunately, if you encounter a second cargo leadership, even if you There is a big ability to hold the tail when the grandson. Second, by their own ability, such a person, where are the screws, like U disk, plug in which host can run, such a person, his future Cheap Coach Bags sale fate and his professional skills are closely related, as long as the relationship Not so bad, live in general or very free. He smiled and said, brother is now such a person. Indeed, when a person's fate into someone else's case board of meat, always by someone else's every move to decide, every day only in the system mixed eating dead parasitic, when the so-called stable broken, leaving only Is a tragedy. The system, there are still many people who Nike Air Max Mens work hard, they are dissatisfied with the status quo, to seize all the opportunities to climb, those people, cage can not afford them, those who seem to be a solid wall, can only provide them with the protection of the home

Stopka forum

Forum PunBB, modyfikacja Nexus Media

Copyright 2017 © slowka.pl Serwis należy do wydawnictwa Edgard jezykiobce.pl logo
Webdesign: TonikStudio.pl