logo słówka

#1 2016-08-26 09:39:05

toshiba33
Nowy użytkownik

witam

Mam problem ponieważ chciałbym polecić koledze z Anglii sklep z dronami w Łodzi
lecz nie wiem jak to mu powiedzieć a przez używanie translatora mógłby mnie nie zrozumieć

#2 2016-09-06 09:46:18

kosa_mariusz
Nowy użytkownik

Re: witam

no translator czesto źle tłumaczy lepiej wpisać w google dane słowo + po angielsku i można znaleźć lepsze tłumaczenie. Ja polecam mój blog http://finansemlodych.blox.pl/html sprawdź

#3 2016-09-30 11:34:58

kamstam82
Nowy użytkownik

Napisz, zacznij może tak "I'd like to recommend this shop...." Akurat to jest zdanie z tłumacza google i dobrze tłumaczy.

#4 2016-11-08 11:06:12

Karoo0ol
Nowy użytkownik

użyłbym tego samego zwrotu "I'd like to recommend this shop"

#5 2017-09-01 07:15:28

chensolo
Redaktor

I have Nike Dunk SB Mens a good friend, before Nike Air Max Shoes Online we are colleagues, she is art editor, then I opened the company, often trouble her, find her to help me design PPT, design business card, design layout, every time I know how much the market price, and then Give her reward, as much as possible higher than the market price. Every time she scolded me, between friends to help a busy is, and what money ah. And every time she thinks I give too much. I told her, because you are my friend, I know your value better. I find you, not to save money, but because you trust you, know that you do the best. I know the conventional, we Chinese people always feel that because there is love, so we can discount, you can free of charge. We are often confidently with friends said: are so familiar, to a discount it; we know so many years, give me free chant; we are friends, you should not have to pay me money; as if to make friends is to Free or save money. I have interviewed a restaurant owner before, he said, opened three months, every day a friend came to eat white and Michael Kors Shoulder Bags white, everyone dragged home with mouth, a variety of expensive dishes and drinks, the United States called 'you Open it, we take care of your business, 'but do not give money. He really helpless, three months count down, a small restaurant looking at the city, he also lost more than 20,000. But during this period, only one friend, every time before never greeted him, quietly eat, quietly pay away. Also often introduce friends and customers to eat, never require discounts. Restaurant owner want to give this friend discount, was rejected, the other said, 'If you want to give me a discount, I will not eat. I know you shop is not easy, but should not let you suffer.' Restaurant owner said, was listening to these words, five big three rough he was tears. He decided on the spot, this friend to pay a lifetime. All my friends who do business will face this kind of distress. Whether they are open restaurants, open shop, or open clothing store, as long as you do business, friends at every turn to ask a discount, free a single.

#6 2017-09-07 13:28:01

Addisonadam
Nowy użytkownik

I know you shop is difficult, yet ought not given you a chance to endure.' Restaurant proprietor stated, was tuning in to these words, five major three unpleasant he was tears. He chose the detect, this companion to pay a lifetime. Every one of my companions who work together will confront this sort of trouble. Essay Writing Service UK Regardless of whether they are open eateries, open shop, or open garments store, as long as you work together, companions every step of the way to ask a rebate, free a solitary.

#7 2017-09-14 09:21:11

AdamMilne
Nowy użytkownik

Fed up of numerous hectic economics assignments? Tired of holding burdens? Can’t manage the work load? Seek help on Essay Writing Service and compensate your assignments on fairly low prices.

#8 2017-09-25 16:30:17

minionek90
Nowy użytkownik

Cześć i czołem, super tu z Wami być ;>

#9 2017-10-12 14:36:59

johnramsay753
Nowy użytkownik

TricksTalks will show you step by step, how you can remove sina weibo and tencent weibo from iOS. They are a microblogging sites while often misunderstood as virus by Apple iPhone users

#11 2017-10-16 20:06:04

Michael753
Nowy użytkownik

Looking for filter for your tank? Here is list of Best Canister Filters which are perfect for your fish tank.

#13 2017-10-17 12:13:05

naziarnkugrochu
Nowy użytkownik

Cześć, jestem nowa, dlatego się z Wami witam ;>

Stopka forum

Forum PunBB, modyfikacja Nexus Media

Copyright 2017 © slowka.pl Serwis należy do wydawnictwa Edgard jezykiobce.pl logo
Webdesign: TonikStudio.pl