logo słówka

#1 2017-08-24 11:52:03

fifa17coins
Nowy użytkownik

Paulinho: I want to become the major in Barca

Paulini this summer after Barcelona buyout after the Nou Camp, but the red and blue army fans are not particularly optimistic about the future of Paulinho. fifa coins But the Brazilian midfielder said in an interview: "joining Barcelona is to play the main."
"I have now become the headlines of the media.When joining Barca, the teammates here are very good to me, we have to continue to strive to win,  fifa coins  in addition to winning all do not consider. I respect everyone here, the future I want to be successful and must start by getting a starting position. "
Talking about the transfer of Nei Maer, Paulini said, "This is football, is Nei Maer decided to leave, he is a good player, the team can play an important role in our team also have A lot of good players, since somebody has gone, we have to look forward.
Finally, Paulino bluntly, his goal in Barcelona is to help Messi to become the world's first, "Messi is the world's best player, his ability to make people feel surprised,  fifa 18 coins  I will go to meet Messi's play. One of my goals is to make him the best player in the world and let Messi lead Barcelona to win.

Ostatnio edytowany przez fifa17coins (2017-08-24 11:53:48)

Stopka forum

Forum PunBB, modyfikacja Nexus Media

Copyright 2017 © slowka.pl Serwis należy do wydawnictwa Edgard jezykiobce.pl logo
Webdesign: TonikStudio.pl