Temat: www.fastdocuments24hrs.com is a scammer

fastdocuments24hrs.com is a scam, do not send him any money. He will steal your money just like he stole mine.

Odp: www.fastdocuments24hrs.com is a scammer

https://www.xvideos.com/video43007889/p ... rmed_legit

I bought my Dutch ID Card, Dutch Drivers License and Dutch Passport from pobama25@yahoo.com and The documents are genuine. thank you very much John Kenney.

https://www.xvideos.com/video43008661/p ... _yahoo.com

https://buy-fake-passport.mn.co/posts/2960962

You really aren't going to get yourself any business this way, John. It is COMPLETELY UNCONVINCING.

BernieMariard AKA fastdocuments24hrs.com is a scammer, do not send him any money. he will scam you just like he scammed me.

Nobody scammed you, John, that's why these LIES about being a scam victim followed by your usual fake recommendation aren't going to get you any business.

I repeat again, BernieMariard AKA fastdocuments24hrs.com is a scammer, he is angry coz i exposed his scam activities and scam sites.

I'm not angry John. I'm just trying to give you some helpful business advice. You aren't going to get any business like this.

I'm not John and You are angry and I won't stop exposing your scam and useless websites.

Oh yes, I forgot. You are MARIO BERNARD who was so pleased with his DUTCH PASSPORT that he thanked John Kenney for it 7000 times. DON'T TRY AND GIVE ME THAT SHIT JOHN.

BernieMariard AKA noveltiesdocs@gmail.com AKA fastregistereddocuments90@gmail.com AKA fastdocuments24hrs.com is a useless and a jealous scammer. Do not send him any money

No don't send any money to those websites. In fact if you are thinking of buying fake ID at all my advice is DON'T BOTHER. You are going to get conned.

Pretending to be advising people right? You are a liar, not matter what truth you tell here online. You will always be a liar elsewhere under a false name and false email. BernieMariard AKA noveltiesdocs@gmail.com AKA fastregistereddocuments90@gmail.com AKA documents@diplomats.com is a scammer

So your advice is to send money to those websites and get conned is it John? No John Kenney's advice is send money to John Kenney.

First of all I'm not John kenney and BernieMariard AKA noveltiesdocs@gmail.com is a scammer and nobody should trust a word from you. We all know you are trying to gain people's trust here and then lead them to your gangs to scam them. but it won't work, I will always be following you and exposing all your scam websites until you stop scamming people.

15 (edytowany przez BernieMariard 2019-05-15 22:47:44)

As I said before: there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that you are 'MARIO BERNARD' who was so pleased with his DUTCH PASSPORT that he thanked John Kenney for it 70000 times.

You really can't expect that I of all people am going to swallow THAT OLD SHIT, JOHN. More free advice for you: don't insult the intelligence of your potential customers.

I'm not leading anyone anywhere. I'm glad you're exposing scam websites as none of them have anything to do with me.

BernieMariard AKA noveltiesdocs@gmail.com AKA fastregistereddocuments90@gmail.com AKA documents@diplomats.com is a useless scammer, do not send him any money to all his scam websites pretending to produce fake passports. They are all scams

I don't have any scam websites John. You seem to have one though.

Yes you do BernieMariard AKA noveltiesdocs@gmail.com, and I'm not John and everyone knows that you are a con man.

You are John, John. NOBODY BELIEVES IN YOUR FICTITIOUS 'CUSTOMER' M(ARIO)BERNARD(number)