Nie jesteś zalogowany.
Junior Finance Specialist with Spanish (Late shift)
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
• Managing portfolio of Customers located in the countries of South America
• Preparing and sending payment reminders to Customers
• Interacting with Client's various parties via phone and email
• Processing electronic payments
• Analyzing balances, payment plans and queries
Ideal candidate’s profile:
• At least upper intermediate of English (min. B2) and advanced Spanish (C1)
• Focus on details
• Good communication skills
• Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines
• Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
• Readiness to work in late shift hours
What we offer
• Late shift bonus
• Taxi transport home after 22:30 PM
• Possibility to work in an international environment with Customers located in South America
• Stability of working in a large, multinational company
• Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
• Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
• You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
• You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
• In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
• Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
• As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following reference number in the subject of your message: JFS/SP/BSv/KRK
Please include following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application and voice recordings for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity."