logo słówka

#1 2016-09-03 09:11:40

allsimi
Nowy użytkownik

FIFA 17 Mobile FAQ for FIFA 17 Points

There are most common questions about the FIFA Mobile, below are the FIFA 17 Mobile FAQ about fifa 17 points and Packs. Of course, you also know the FIFA 17 Mobile additional information.

Q: In which devices FIFA 17 mobile works ?
A: iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices.

Q: Can I manage my FUT 17 squad for consoles with FIFA 17 Mobile ?
A: No. You need to use the FIFA 17 Companion App.

Q: How can I buy FIFA points and packs for FIFA 17 Mobile ?
A: You can purchase points and packs by opening your Main Menu and tapping the ‘Store’ button. From there you can tap either the ‘Points’ or the ‘Packs’ button depending on what you would like to purchase. Tapping these buttons will then take you to their corresponding purchase menus.
– Purchasing Packs
In the Packs menu, you will be given the option to browse and select the type of pack you would like to purchase. You can also view information related to what the pack you currently have selected includes. Once you have decided on the pack you would like to purchase, tap the ‘Buy’ button.
– Purchasing Points
In the Points menu you will be able to view and purchase varying amounts of FIFA Points along with their purchase price. Once you have decided on your purchase, tap the corresponding button. https://www.upfifacoins.com

Stopka forum

Forum PunBB, modyfikacja Nexus Media

Copyright 2017 © slowka.pl Serwis należy do wydawnictwa Edgard jezykiobce.pl logo
Webdesign: TonikStudio.pl