Temat: Junior Service Desk Agent with Portuguese and English
Junior Service Desk Agent with Portuguese and English
Location: Wroclaw, Bielany Wroclawskie
Be part of us!
We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,300 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
- Providing remote L1 Global Support to end-users working on 24/7 shifts
- Analyzing problems related to software and hardware & putting correct resolution in place
- Opening, closing and monitoring of the incidents in the ticketing system during the complete incident lifecycle
- Contacting with the end-user via phone, e-mail & chat
- Updating knowledge articles
- Portuguese and English at C1 level
- Knowledge of Spanish will be a plus
- Interest in IT industry and willingness to learn new skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Readiness to work on shifts (8 hour shift, 24/7)
- Previous experience in Help Desk/Service Desk will be an asset
- Stable work conditions and attractive salary
- Internal trainings
- Work in international, flexible and open company
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team
- Contact with the latest information technology
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Interesting international projects
- Buddy programme
- Space for your own ideas
- Language trainings
- A package of benefits and co-fundings: multisport card, private health care, life insurance, free bus from the center of Wroclaw
Would you like to join our team?
Please send your CV in English.
Please add a statement: â€žI hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133,.883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes".