logo słówka

#1 2017-06-12 13:01:46

PeopleScoutKRK
Nowy użytkownik

Praca dla absolwentów z j.niemieckim - Kraków

Dla naszego klienta, firmy Aon Hewitt, poszukujemy osób zainteresowanych pracą w dziale obsługi klienta z językiem niemieckim w Krakowie.

Osoby biegle władające angielskim i niemieckim (co najmniej na poziomie C1) zainteresowane pracą w rozpoznawalnej, międzynarodowej firmie oraz zdobyciem cennego doświadczenia w branży Human Resources zapraszamy do kontaktu przez PM lub przesłania aplikacji na adres awierzchoslawska@peoplescout.com .

On behalf of our customer, Aon Hewitt, we are currently looking for individuals interested in working as a customer service representative with German in Krakow.

If you are fluent in both English and German (at least at C1 level), would like to work in a multilingual, dynamic environment and gain a valuable experience within Human Resources sector,

please feel free to contact me via PM or send your resume to awierzchoslawska@peoplescout.com .

Ostatnio edytowany przez PeopleScoutKRK (2017-06-12 14:32:03)

#2 2017-08-05 11:27:52

chensolo
Redaktor

Re: Praca dla absolwentów z j.niemieckim - Kraków

I have screened out more than 50 copies of the 8, there are graduate students, returnees, there are key institutions of high school students. But I finally chose an undergraduate little girl, because eight Light Up Shoes individuals selfintroduction, most of the ocean sprinkled, wait for the selfintroduction to do all the Niubi project to say flowers. Only the girl, in the selfintroduction time, concise: 'I have done before the 4 internship, which is most proud of, is the xx startup company internship, the success of the TCL's title, held Nike Cortez Womens a A big game.I think you side of the activities of this move, partial BD direction, feel that they are quite confident in this regard, so to try. 'After listening to this passage, I really eyes light up, direct Follow this topic indepth talk about how Shoes Outlet she contacted the TCL, how to overcome all the obstacles to BD success, some conversation, I think I find the people you want. I often see the girl to visually convey, to apply for product manager, or learn the computer boys, want to switch to do business. Every time I will first ask, you learn xx, why not do the Bank? In fact, my subtext is: you are not their professional do not understand, so Nike Free Kids I want to switch ah? I am not a concern about the results of people, But I still can not accept because of the university lazy, excessive play and school failure and give up. So when asked about this question, you must be careful to consider, it is best not to answer their own learning is not good. If Nike Air Presto Womens you are thinking of tyrants, you can be proud to say that my college grades are really good, but I am not here, the university is good to complete a student's points, but work, I think I am more adept at this area, Will be happier and more motivated.

Stopka forum

Forum PunBB, modyfikacja Nexus Media

Copyright 2017 © slowka.pl Serwis należy do wydawnictwa Edgard jezykiobce.pl logo
Webdesign: TonikStudio.pl