logo słówka

#1 2017-05-25 16:42:35

shawnturner4
Bywalec

ask someone to be your boyfriend/ find someone to be your boyfriend

You should find a boy to be your boyfriend.

That sentence is fine. You should look for and find a boy (of the many boys who exist) who wants to be your boyfriend. It's like the following:

"I have to find somewhere else to live."
I need to look for and find a new place (of the many places that exist) to live.

You should find Tom to be your boyfriend.
You aren't really looking for Tom and he is not one of many so the two sentences don't really correspond to each other.

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/ask-someone-to-be-your-boyfriend-find-someone-to-be-your-boyfriend.3326947/
-<a href="http://blog.advids.co/20-brilliant-3d-promo-video-examples/">3D Animated Promo Video</a> Examples

#2 2017-09-01 04:54:26

chensolo
Aktywny użytkownik

Re: ask someone to be your boyfriend/ find someone to be your boyfriend

That day we chatted, she told me, two years, her professional skills not only did not progress, but fell back. I Nike Air Max Shoes Online asked why? She said, free chanting. I said that there is a progressive aspect? She said, there are, the ability to deal with interpersonal strength strong point. I said, that is progress ah, you have to know where to escape the interpersonal relationship. Even as we are free entrepreneurs like this. She said, you know I hate that is the case, the day the director told a joke, obviously very boring, but everyone followed the laugh, I carefully looked at me next to the man, he obviously unhappy, but strong out A smile, really disgusting. I asked, did you laugh? She lowered her head and said that this is the reason I hate this place, my values ??and the surrounding people are completely different, but also pretend the same. In fact, both within the system of the so-called stable work or free entrepreneurial life, personal connections are can not escape, even if you leave the system, will not speak will still be annoying, will not work will be despised. She said, I knew that stability is the case, I would rather be a few years later to. I do not know whether to resign, after all, if it does not resign, if the 30-year-old had a child, would like to change is difficult. I did not speak, do not know how to persuade her, although I know now resignation must mean some regret, can persuade her Michael Kors Shoulder Bags not to resign her will not be a slap shot? That night, I sent her a micro letter: the real brave is not embarrassed to escape, but with leisure time, temper their own, although people in the system, but to stay away from the system can live a good ability.

Stopka forum

Forum PunBB, modyfikacja Nexus Media

Copyright 2017 © slowka.pl Serwis należy do wydawnictwa Edgard jezykiobce.pl logo
Webdesign: TonikStudio.pl